Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bourjois Rouge Edition – 10 Rouge Buzz Review



Boujour my lovely ladies!

Hope the week is treating you well. I am back with a lipstick review this time. I went for my anniversary shopping sometime back and was trying and testing different shades of lipsticks, I am not much of a lipstick person and usually stick to lip glosses but this time I wanted to wear something sparky and attention grabbing, so I either wanted to go for the electric shades of tomato red or a shade with high tones of coral.



Among the few I love and my favorite being Bourjois, I went to their counter and agreed testing the Rouge Edition which was recently been launched. I smoothly swiped a quick application on my lips and Voila! It was exactly what I was looking for. I saw myself in the mirror and quickly decided I want this, basically this shade was a love at first sight ;). Without much ado, I picked it up. Let’s proceed to the verdict now:



Packaging

The casing is quite eye catching. Boujois is boldly engraved on the cap. Rouge edition impressed on the other side. The cap is black in color and is opaque whereas the bottom is crystalized, you can pretty much see the shade at the bottom. Good sturdy packaging. Absolutely no problems with the cap while using.

Price:

  • INR: 725


Shelf Life

  • 3 year


Description of Bourjois Rouge Edition – 10 Rouge Buzz

There are 18 shades launched under this particular edition and there are 3 themes Preppy, Color Block and Night Out. Preppy has the nude looks, Color Block are the hot popping colors which stands perfect to sport a party look and Night Out are the sophisticated stylish looks apt for office wear.



There is no scent as such and the lipstick lasts for hours. I wore it on a dinner date even after my meals the shade did not fade away and even if it fades it fades beautifully and evenly. Of course the shine goes off but the softness of the lips was intact and the matt color was still visible of my lips.



It is a must-have lippy in your make-up bag. Its buildable formula is enriched with pure laque for a radiant, glossy finish along with orchid blossom extract meaning it glides onto the lips leaving them feeling smooth, hydrated and protected for up to 10 hours. Stylish and sleek in design, it is the perfect fashion accessory for that trendsetting smile.


MY TAKE ON THE LIPSTICK:

It is perfectly pigmented, creamy and soft. It doesn't dry out my lips, nor does it settle in lines which makes it a must buy all the more.  Keep the lips hydrated and plump.
Perfect party wear, no shimmer particles to be seen but its sheeny at a content where it doesn’t look over.



I have loved my purchase and will re buy it for sure, may be a nude shade next time.

Pros:

  • Creamy and glides smoothly on the lips.
  • Adequately glossy
  • Turns the lips soft and is very moisturizing
  • One swipe and you are done
  • Nice groovy party shade
  • Does not bleed
  • Excellent pigmentation


Cons:

  • None I would say but price might sound high to some
Lots of Love and Lippys to you ladies!!!

XOXO
MSD<3


3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and color is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found you at Indya Kaleidoscope FB page :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Thank U So Much ! Be my guest and do drob by to my personal page.

    ReplyDelete