Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Product Review : Victoria’s Secret Good Day Sunshine Body Cream



Victoria’s Secret Good Day Sunshine Body Cream

Hello Everyone I am Mamta Aka MSD thanks to my dad and hubby for helping me have this awesome initial after the legend Mahindra Singh Dhoni! Wink wink ;) I am sure most of us know Victoria Secret ;) if not for the creams but for the exotic designer innerwear for sure. Ooh lala!!!
However I have not tried many VS’s products but this decision surely came out right to me. So let’s take a quick review:



What the product claims:

Missing summers ? Blue Skies? Sunshine’s? Here is the potpourri with bright peach and blue freesia which will take you there. As a standard Victoria Secret tag this crème is sensuous and instantly lifts up your mood with its scent. This product is infused with the signature trio of skin-nourishing botanicals: antioxidant white tea, moisture-rich rice and white lily milks for healthy-looking skin.

How to use:

Apply an application after bath. Focus on elbows and knees, you’ll really find the product rewarding for people with dry and patchy skin. Give yourself a fine massage all over body and Voila! You have a silky smooth and vivacious body! Tantanaaaaa!!!




My Take on the Product:

Its chilling cold in Delhi and nothing seems like to work on my gonzo dry skin but all thanks to Good day Sunshine as it’s a perfect smooth thick crème which worked wonders on my skin.
The first whiff that hits your nose is that of a medley of summer flowers. The fragrance is very soothing. I have not used this on my face, but I have used it on the body and hands. It leaves behind a very mild fragrance post application and makes my dry skin, soft and supple. It does not give an oily feeling, of course this is a cream, so it is greasy for a while, but it is very hydrating and get absorbed. I use this roughly twice a day, once after a bath and once before sleeping as quite honestly it’s expensive to be used regularly.




Price:

It is available online at the price of INR 810 for 200 mlPrice in dollars: $ 12

Packaging:
Good Day sunshine Body Crème comes in a slightly opaque, flip - open tube which has beautiful illustration & logo on it. Quite sturdy and hygienic packaging unlike the tub ones.

Ingredients:




Pros:

Travel Friendly packaging
Moisturizes well in winters
No sticky or greasy feeling after use
Keeps the skin hydrated


Cons

No Sunscreen
Few may find it a bit expensive but the product justifies the price
Fragrance does not stay for more than 2 hours
Not easily available in India so availability may be an issue but can be purchased at few majo online shopping websites.
Contains Parabean

Bottom Line:


This sumptuous body crème is perfectly scented, hydrating and absorbs fast. It's a treat from Victoria’s Secret for all the mild floral smell freaks and people endured with dry skin. You’ll love the radiance it’s given upon application. I think I will opt for it once again.






Hope you enjoyed the review:)


Have an awesome day ahead !!


xoxo


MSD







6 comments:

  1. Hey Mamta!

    Thanks so much for your kind comments on IMBB, they really made my day :))

    I've visited your blog earlier and absolutely loved your bohochic home decor :D....and the liquor bottle vases :$ :P

    Look forward to more of your posts!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Devie !!! Its such a delight to find your comment on my blog ! if not my day u've surely made my evening. Will keep sharing goodness :)
    Hugs!

    xoxo
    MSD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also left a comment on your profound post here: http://desibynature86.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-eternal-dilemma.html

    Do check it out! I'll be back to read more, par abhi the Life Traffic Feed on the right is making me feel like a stalker :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey MSD, I like saying that :P

    I'm based outside of India :((; I like reading Indian blogs because they make me feel more connected :)

    I loved your saree, also can't wait to see the Sabya OOTD :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your image personality must be just stand-out, and this is the reason you should search for a one of a kind logo. Beginners probably won't give this uniqueness in your corporate personality plan. logo design service

    ReplyDelete